Dear Residents, Family Members, and Staff,
As a facility, we want to communicate with our residents, families, and staff as much as possible. We will continue to notify residents, families, and staff when a positive COVID19 case or signs and symptoms are identified in the facility. At this time, we are still implementing restrictions on visitors. We are still unsure about the time frame when visitors are allowed in the facility. In the meantime, until visiting resumes, we can continue to offer phone, Skype, Facetime, or Zoom calls with your loved one.
As always, our residents’ and staff’s health, safety, and wellbeing is our highest priority.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. We are in this together.
As of 2/5/2020, we have zero positive cases of COVID19 in the last 24 hours. All staff and residents tested negative since 12/17/2020. We will continue to test staff with the guidance of IPDH and CMS. We will continue to practice the protocols and measure we have put in place to protect our residents and staff. These actions include:
- The facility follows the Local Health Department, IDPH and CDC guidance to help prevent the transmission of COVID 19.
- All residents are screened for symptoms AND vital signs every 8 hours.
- The facility communicates with physicians, local health departments, regulatory agencies, families, staff, and residents.
- The facility follows IDPH guidelines for reporting COVID-19 cases and outbreaks.
- All staff is screened for respiratory symptoms and temperatures are checked at the beginning of the shift and again at mid-shift. If a COVID-19 respiratory symptom or fever is present, the staff member will be sent home.
- The facility ensures staff is educated on and correctly perform hand hygiene, donning and doffing of PPE, and use of appropriate products for environmental cleansing/disinfect.
- The facility ensures adequate supplies of PPE are easily accessible to staff.
- The facility ensures cleaning and disinfection policies and procedures are being followed consistently and correctly.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please immediately reach out to your physician. Symptoms include loss of taste or smell, fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, new onset of headache, chills, and muscle pain.
As always, we are fully committed to the health and safety of our residents and staff. Please reach out to us if you have any questions.
For questions, call our Administrator Jerri Springer at (217) 245-5175 or email email@example.com